Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New comments test

Part of the reason for a blog like this is just to have somewhere to try things. Since various people are now reading this blog I will do my best to make that testing interesting and useful. I am playing around with my main blog, Frantic Naturalist, a lot, but want to try things elsewhere before they go there. I just thought that I would try to get to know IntenseDebate, and so I am trying it here.

Oh, please comment. Say anything. Promote yourself, whatever. Just keep it clean. I am just testing right now. Of course I think there are only about two or three people reading this blog at the moment, so if nobody does comment, forgive me for commenting myself. I am just trying it out.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi :)
I'm bit busy to be able too respond much atm, but I noticed you had done a new post (because I have this blog in my fav's links) :)
So I hope this comment helps ! :)

Jules said...

ps.. Please let me know how you go with this 'IntenseDebate', if it's any good, I might try it out as well :)
I like how in flickr(photo sharing site) how I can reply directly to each person(with using their icon and name). If it's similar to that, that would be great ! :)

Post a Comment