Sunday, April 12, 2015

Website Development And New Blog

I've been scarce on this blog because I've been busy with many other projects.  But there seem to still be regular visitors to the site.  So I just want to help you to find me and my blog. 

Two years ago I started running Frantic Naturalist Tours.  But, for various reasons, I've put that business aside for the time being. 

The main reason has simply been to be home more with my kids. 

So, my new project is website development.  I've been building websites for years, and I have done a few sites for pay.  But I've decided to start doing it full time. 

I've started a website called Sandcurves.com from which I'm selling my website development. 

I've started blogging there as well, at sandcurves.com/blog/.  My main focus in the blog is on topics that will be relevant to a small business owner.  This is my main target market for my website development. 

I've got a facebook page and I'm tweeting as well.  I'd love it if you check it out, connect with me and give me some feedback.  And, if you're looking for a new website, contact me

I'm a big python fan.  I use django to build all my websites. 

For now I'm starting out on my own, getting work as it comes.  But I plan to build up this company a good bit, and involve some others in it.  There is a small, budding python society in Namibia and I hope to be able to employ some of the University of Namibia students who are keen on the language in the future.