Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This site will live

I have just had a look at Google Analytics for this site, and in the last month this site has had 127 unique visitors. I have not links to this site anywhere, it isn't linked in my blogger profile, I haven't done anything to promote it. And yet they come.

So, I guess, I am going to start off producing some posts on this blog.

So please dear random visitor, tell me what do you want me to post about. I think at this point I could do posts on the following, all at really beginner level:

1. Full web authoring tutorial for the beginner ...from nothing to getting your page up on the internet
2. Just html (to easy, I think)
3. Html and css
4. Intro to Javascript
5. Intro to php
6. Blogging general
7. Blogging promotion
8. Blogger specific tips and tricks

Leave comments, take my survey or even send me an email (frantic.naturalist @ gmail.com)